Clinics & Services
Hendon Way Surgery aims to provide high quality health care in a responsive, supportive, courteous and cost-effective manner. We also aim to provide easy access to a wide range of quality medical services and to treat all patients with dignity and respect, providing the same care irrespective of race, gender, religion, age or medical condition.
- Provide a service which puts patient welfare at the heart of all we do
- Work within the framework of NHS Primary Care Services to provide professional medical, nursing and other services which meet the identified needs of patients
- Promote best practice through utilising specialist expertise within the practice team and
- Externally and encouraging the continuous professional development of all members of the practice team
The practice has always prided itself on providing high quality medicine in a traditional family practice setting and that has been the unwritten rule for many years. We believe we are respected by our peers and we have built a positive relationship with our consultant colleagues. One of our partner is a GP trainer and learning and education is an important part of what we do.
Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a wide range of special clinics and healthcare services:
- Asthma Clinic – This is run by our practice nurse
- Diabetic Clinic – The doctors and nurses work together running the diabetic clinic’s
- Baby Checks – We provide 6-8 week development checks that are carried out by Dr Sanaria Abdulla on Wednesday’s starting at 14:00
- Maternity Services – Our doctors provide ante-natal and post-natal care during their clinic times
- Minor Surgery – We offer coil and implant removal and insertion. Please contact reception for more information.
- Smoking Cessation – Please ask reception for an appointment with our stop smoking nurses.
- Travel Advice & Immunisations – We provide child immunisations and travel vaccinations. There may be a charge for some Travel Vaccinations which will need to be paid prior to your appointment. Please see the above tab or contact reception for more information.
- Phlebotomy clinic – We provide blood test service twice a week. Please contact reception for further information.
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Cervical Smears
- Spirometry/COPD checks
- Diet Advise
- Sexual Health swabs
- Ear irrigation